- Multiplying smiles on the faces of rural Pakistani youths through up skilling and productive management
- To bridge the gap between the employer and the employee
- Best utilization of skilled & professionals in economic development of industries by hiring talent for them
- Assessing the long-term organizational effectiveness driven by heritage & business environment
- Aim to primarily enforce our vision
- set a benchmark as a professional group of companies with global outreach to drive growth by progressive diversification
- We vision ourselves to be the most organized “MODEL ORGANIZATION” for providing excellent MANPOWER SERVICES, Training & Development programme.
- We aim to build an institution of manpower excellence and envision being human resource arm of the corporate world globally.
Greetings from all of us at Falisha Enterprises!
At Falisha Enterprises, there is a simple philosophy at work; clients are not our audience, but our success partners.
And in their growth, lies our growth. So wherever they are, we are always in search of opportunities that will make them succeed in their respective professions. In continuation of this philosophy, we at Falisha Enterprises Overseas Employment Services, Asia’s leading Government recognized.
Recruiting organization, takes great delight in helping the clients achieve what they seek.
Times are changing. In this race of evolution, we have changed our corporate identity to reflect our new age goals, powered by the age-old ethics. Take a closer look at our new logo and website and you’ll find it more contemporary, more dynamic and more personal. It effectively mirrors our philosophy that in your success lies our success.
“Job satisfaction for working people can only come when there is a right person for the right job”. Our commitment towards this viewpoint has resulted in a high-level of satisfaction for both, our customers and jobseekers which enabled thousands of jobseekers from across Asia to find a job abroad.
What’s more, our ultra-modern offices, our well-qualified team, our extensive database of professionals and our smart selection criteria, all contribute in making us the best in the recruitment industry, a reason why our customers take pride in being associated with us. They know we will provide them with only the right people for the required assignment, whatever the constraint.
Lastly, I would like to take this opportunity to extend my good wishes to our esteemed employers and jobseekers who have helped us reach where we can rub shoulders with the who’s who of the industry.
I am also grateful to Allah and all my team members, because without them this feat would not have been possible.
Hope you all will continue to support us in our passion to change worlds.
Raja Abid Ayoub